One of the outstanding matches that we are going to see on 2nd November 2021 is between South Africa and Bangladesh. Both the teams are ready to show their capability by winning the past few matches in T20 world cup 2021. We can expect a great match on Tuesday where the players are going to give their best to reach the semifinals of the tournament.
Talking about the current form of South Africa, the team has won 12 T20 world cup matches till now while the score is quite similar with Bangladesh as they have won 9 matches in the T20 match. But in world cup T20, Bangladesh is in great form with maximum wins.
South Africa vs Bangladesh match overview
- Taking the scores of the past few matches, most of the matches are won by South Africa with the help of their team players.
- While Bangladesh is playing very well in the current tournament with a win in maximum matches.
- Till now, the score between South Africa and Bangladesh is dominated by Bangladesh. So, there is a great chance that Bangladesh might win the upcoming match.
South Africa vs Bangladesh team squad
South Africa team squad
- Temba Bavuma (C)
- Quinton De Cock
- Bjorn Forttuin
- Reeza Hendricks
- Heinrick Klassen
- Keshav Maharaj
- Aiden Markaram
- David Miller
- Wiaan Mulder
- Lungi Ngidi
- Anrich Nortje
- Dwaine Pretorious
- Kagiso Rabada
- Tabraiz Shamsi
- Rassie Van Det Dussen
Bangladesh team squad
- Mahmudullah (C)
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Mushfiqur Rahim
- Soumya Sarkar
- Liton Kumar Das
- Afif Hossain
- Mohammad Naim
- Nurul Hasan Sohan
- Shamim Hossain
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Taskin Ahmed
- Mohammad Saifuddin
- Shoriful Islam
- Mahedi Hasan
- Nasum Ahmed
South Africa vs Bangladesh T20 world cup match key factor
On 2nd November 2021, South Africa and Bangladesh will come face to face to play a very decisive match. The winner of the match will come close to the semifinals of the T20 world cup match. So, before moving towards the other factors, you should check out the key factors of the match. Here is the detailed information that you should know before predicting anything. Check them out.
- South Africa and Bangladesh has come face to face several times. Most of the times, South Africa leads the score board.
- If we talk about the current scenario, Bangladesh is in great form. We can expect a great match by the Bangladesh team.
- Considering the pitch of the stadium, Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium is favorable for bowling.
- The team who will bowl first and bat in the second inning will have the chance to win the match.
- A total of 22 T20 match has been played in this stadium where the winning percentage goes to the team who bat second.
- The highest team score that played on this pitch is more than 190. Therefore, we can say that, the teams have the chance to score more than 180 runs per inning.
- Also, here, Dubai weather will play a key factor, which will give the confidence to the bowlers to ball freely.
- Here, pacers have the chance to show themselves. Spinners can also perform well with a good strategy.
South Africa vs Bangladesh match prediction
Both the teams will give their best to win the match on 2nd November 2021. By looking at the current form of Bangladesh, there is a good chance for the team to win the match. Other than that, multiple other factors play a major role in the twist and turn of the match. Here are all the factors. Have a look.
1.The batting team
Considering the history of the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, the team who will bat second have the complete chance to win the match. The stadium is fully in favor of the bowlers.
2.The all-rounder factor
All-rounders have the chance to prove themselves by playing some extraordinary shorts. Both the teams have outstanding all-rounders which will surely give their best to take their team towards the win.
3.The bowling team
The stadium is totally in support of the bowlers. Pacers will have the chance to play well on the pitch. Spinners can also give their best by taking maximum number of wickets.
South Africa vs Bangladesh match details
Series: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021
Match: 30th Match, Super 12 Group 1
Date: Tuesday, 2nd November 2021
Time: 3:00 AM |10:00 AM GMT | 02:00 PM LOCAL
Local Venue: Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium
City: Abu Dhabi
Operator: Emirates Cricket Board
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Hosts to: United Arab Emirates
By checking all the ways mentioned above, we can assume that Bangladesh is going to win the match between South Africa and Bangladesh. The current scenario is making it as a conclusion. We can expect more than 180 runs by each team considering the pitch condition.