Pakistan and Namibia are the two strongest teams of the world cup T20, which will face each other on 2nd November 2021. The match is going to be quite tough as both the teams are in great form. Talking about the Pakistan team, their current form is superb and it seems that they are close enough to the semifinals of the T20 World Cup. Whereas, Namibia is considered a growing team.
Considering the past few matches of Namibia in the T20 world cup, we can expect great play by their team members. Overall the match is decisive between these two countries that will tell the truth about reaching the semifinals.
Pakistan vs Namibia match overview
Both the teams will face each other on Tuesday where we have an eye on Pakistan as it is playing wonderful in all the matches of the T20 world cup. But there are some other factors also that need to be considered. Here are the details for you. Check them out.
- In the current tournament, till now Pakistan had played 2 matches and won both the matches with a run rate of +0.738
- While Namibia had played three matches and won 2 matches. They had lost 1 match. The current run rate of Namibia is -0.523.
- Screening all these datas, we can say that Pakistan is the team that will win the match on 2nd November 2021.
Pakistan vs Namibia team squad
Pakistan team squad
- Babar Azam (captain)
- Shadab Khan (vice-captain)
- Asif Ali
- Fakhar Zaman
- Haider Ali
- Haris Rauf
- Hasan Ali
- Imad Wasim
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Mohammad Wasim Jnr
- Sarfaraz Ahmed
- Shaheen Shah Afridi
- Shoaib Malik
Reserves: Khushdil Shah, Shahnawaz Dahani, Usman Qadir.
Namibia team squad
- Gerhard Erasmus (c)
- Stephen Baard
- Karl Birkenstock
- Michau du Preez
- Jan Frylinck
- Zane Green
- Nicol Lofie-Eaton
- Bernard Scholtz
- Ben Shikongo
- JJ Smit
- Ruben Trumpelmann
- Michael van Lingen
- David Wiese
- Craig Williams
- Picky Ya France
Pakistan vs Namibia match key factors
If you are looking forward for the Pakistan and Namibia match on 2nd November 2021, you should consider some key factors. Here are the factors for you. Have a look.
- Both the teams are in great form as per the current scenario.
- However, Pakistan is on the brighter side with a 2-0 winning score.
- Namibia has lost 1 match out of three. While the rest two were in their hands.
- The match between Pakistan and Namibia is going to be conducted at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
- Now, checking the weather conditions of Abu Dhabi, the weather is almost dry which can turn the match on Tuesday.
- Batting is favorable on the pitch and we can expect more than 150 runs by the team who will bat first.
- Considering the bowling, spinners will be going to shine as the pitch is not for pacers.
Pakistan vs Namibia T20 world cup match prediction
- The batting team
The match is going to take place at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi. As per the pitch reports, the team who will bat first have the chance to win the match. On that pitch, the teams can score good runs. We can expect more than 150 in the first inning.
- The all-rounder factor
All-rounders have a great chance to prove themselves. The pitch of Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium is favorable for batting. So, the all-rounder players have the time to prove by making their team win.
- The bowling team
Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium is good for spinners. Most of the time, spinners have played a wonderful match by taking more than 2 wickets. For pacers, it will be quite difficult for them to stick in such pitch. But the chance is good for spinners.
Pakistan vs Namibia match details
Event: ICC T20 World Cup 2021
Match: 21st Match, Super 12 Group 1
Teams: Pakistan vs Namibia
Date: 2nd November 2021
Time: 20:00 PST | 20:30 IST | 15:00 GMT | 10:00
Local Venue: Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium
City: Abu Dhabi
Operator: Emirates Cricket Board
Hosts to: United Arab Emirates
Knowing the current form of Pakistan, there are chances of its win. We can expect a great match by the Pakistani boys. However, the teams who will bat first have the full chance of winning the match on Tuesday.