After India vs Pakistan match in the T20 world cup, all Indians have their eye on India’s next match. The next match is between India and New Zealand on 31st October 2021. The match is decided between these two countries and needs special attention. Team India should give their best to win this match so that they will stay in the world cup tournament.
If we talk about both the teams, India and New Zealand have the best players who give their best to win the match. Also, people are definitely going to enjoy the match which will be held on Saturday.
India vs New Zealand overview
- India and New Zealand have come face to face 17 times in T20 matches. Out of all the matches, both the teams have won 8 matches and 1 match was tie between the teams.
- Considering the ODI and T20, New Zealand is one the heavy side winning 7 out of 10 matches.
India vs New Zealand team squad
Indian team players
- Virat Kohli (C)
- Rohit Sharma (VC)
- KL Rahul
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Rishabh Pant (wk)
- Ishan Kishan (wk)
- Hardik Pandya
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Rahul Chahar
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Axar Patel
- Varun Chakravarthy
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Mohd Shami
New Zealand players
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Todd Astle
- Trent Boult
- Mark Chapman
- Devon Conway
- Lockie Ferguson
- Martin Guptill
- Kyle Jamieson
- Daryl Mitchell
- Jimmy Neesham
- Glenn Phillips
- Mitchell Santner
- Tim Seifert (wk)
- Ish Sodhi
- Tim Southee
- Adam Milne
India vs New Zealand: Key Match Factors
Here are some of the key factors that will affect the outcome of the match on 31st October 2021.
- As per the current scenario, the teams which will bat in the second inning have the heavier side of the match as Dubai International Stadium is dominant in the second inning batting.
- The pitch of Dubai International Stadium is favorable for batting. Screening the back logs, teams have scored more than 180 runs and won chasing the target.
- In terms of weather, Dubai weather is hot and dry which leads to cracks on the wicket. It will dominate spinners to take wickets. There are chances that pacers will be on the low side of the match.
- Pacers can get the opportunity to hit the wicket but only in the first half of the match. As the match proceeds, the pitch will get dry which will be favourable for the spinners.
India vs New Zealand Prediction
Since both the teams are outstanding by their end, there are chances for a tough match together. However there are some points that we need to consider. Here are some points for you to consider. Check them out.
The batting team
The top and middle order of team India is in safe hands. Starting from Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, and KL Rahul we can expect excellent batting by their end. In case of New Zealand, it has two specialist batsmen in the ranks: Kane Williamson and Martin Guptill.
The ‘all-rounder’ factor
All-rounders have a better impact on the overall game of the team. In this also, India is on the heavier side. We can expect good form from Pandya and Jadeja. Apart from this, we can keep our eye on Shardul Thakur, who can play better as a batsman.
The Bowling team
In terms of bowling, India has some great bowlers that will definitely win our hearts. Some of the best bowlers of the Indian team are Ravi Ashwin, Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Shami. Also, Varun Chakravarthy wants to flaunt its bowling form and will definitely make India win with its bowling skills.
India vs New Zealand match details
Series: ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021
Match: 28th, Match, Super 12 Group 2
Teams: India vs New Zealand
Date: Sun , 31 October, 2021
Time: 20:00 PST | 20:30 IST | 15:00 GMT | 10:00
Local Venue: Dubai International Stadium UAE
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Hosts to: United Arab Emirates
Both the team players have their USP. We can predict that India will play and give their best to make Indians proud. Other than that, New Zealand also comes in the top teams of the world. We will see a tough match on Saturday.