India and Sri Lanka are one of the strongest teams in the history of cricket. Playing face to face must be a great deal. Cricket fans all over the world wait for these two strongest teams to play against each other. If you are also one such fan who wants to see India and Sri Lanka playing against each other, then your wait is over. Yes, you will see both the teams opposing each other on 27th February 2022. The match will be very decisive that will lead the team to another level in the series.
So, you will see the match on 27th February 2022 in Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala. We can say that the match will be very interesting and each player will perform outstandingly at this stadium.
India vs Sri Lanka T20 match overview
Both these teams will oppose each other on Sunday where we will expect from Indian team to play and give their best. However, Sri Lanka on the other hand is a team that will also try to win this decisive match. Now, look at some of the interesting facts about both the teams that will surely help you to predict the match-winner. Check them out.
- The last match and series played by the Indian team were against West Indies. In that series of 3 matches, India won the series by 3-0, which is a great win and victory by the team. Here, we can see that all the team members are in great form and we would expect the same form in the upcoming matches also.
- On the contrary, the last match Sri Lanka played was against Australia. The match and series were not well for the Sri Lankan team as they lost the series by 4-1. In the series, they won only one match and the remaining three were won by the Australian team.
India vs Sri Lanka T20 match team squad
Indian team squad
- Rohit Sharma (c) (Top-order batter)
- Jasprit Bumrah (vc) (Bowler)
- Avesh Khan (Bowler)
- Yuzvendra Chahal (Bowler)
- Deepak Chahar (Bowler)
- Ruturaj Gaikwad (Batter)
- Deepak Hooda (Allrounder)
- Ishan Kishan (Wicketkeeper batter)
- Shreyas Iyer (Top-order batter)
- Venkatesh Iyer (Allrounder)
- Ravindra Jadeja (Allrounder)
- Kuldeep Yadav (Bowler)
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar (Bowler)
- Mohammed Siraj (Bowler)
- Harshal Patel (Bowler)
- Ravi Bishnoi (Bowler)
- Sanju Samson (Wicketkeeper batter)
- Suryakumar Yadav (Batter)
Sri Lanka team squad
- Dasun Shanaka – Captain
- Pathum Nissanka Kusal Mendis
- Charith Asalanka –Vice-Captain
- Dinesh Chandimal
- Danushka Gunathilaka
- Kamil Mishara
- Janith Liyanage
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Chamika Karunaratne
- Dushmantha Chameera
- Lahiru Kumara
- Binura Fernando
- Shiran Fernando
- Maheesh Theekshana
- Jeffrey Vandersay
- Praveen Jayawickrama Ashian Daniel
India vs Sri Lanka match key factors
There are certain factors that you need to keep in mind before going to any conclusion. Given below are all the factors that you must check out. Have a look.
- Looking at the current scenario, India is in great form as compared to Sri Lanka.
- India won 3-0 matches against West Indies in its last match.
- However, Sri Lanka is not in so great form as they lost a series against Australia.
- The match between India and Sri Lanka is going to be held on 24th February 2022 at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow.
- On this field, a total of 7 T20 matches are played till now.
- Out of all the matches played, total matches won by batting first is four while total matches won by bowling first is three.
- So, there is a great chance that the team who will bat first will win the match.
India vs Sri Lanka T20 match prediction
Match prediction between these two teams is not very difficult. As we know that the match is going to be played at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. So, there are certain aspects of the stadium that you must know. Here are all the aspects. Check them out.
|Matches won batting first||4|
|Matches won bowling first||3|
|Average 1st Inns scores||151|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||128|
|The highest total recorded||195/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI|
|The highest score chased||159/4 (20 Ov) by RSAW vs INDW|
|The lowest score defended||156/8 (20 Ov) by AFG vs WI|
- So as per these details, the team who will bat first has the chance to win this T20 match.
- However, the teams who will bowl first have less chance to win the match.
- The record of India on this stadium is very good.
- India has played one match on this ground and won it with a great score.
- Therefore, we can say that India has the best form on this ground.
India vs Sri Lanka T20 match details
- Event: 3rd T20 match
- Match: 3rd match
- Teams: India vs Sri Lanka
- Date: 27th February 2022
- Time: 19:00 Local ( 05:30 PST )
- Local Venue: Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala
Stadium: Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala
Operator: T20 International Series
Hosts to: Himachal Pradesh, Kings XI Punjab
Mentioned above are some of the interesting facts about the India vs Sri Lanka match that will be going to be held on 27th February 2022. All the information provided above will definitely help you to predict the match. However, selecting the best suitable strategy will solely depend on you, so slow your pace initially and calmly analyze which strategy can help you to win the game and choose the strategies quite wisely. To get more insights on betting, you can visit here where you will find helpful insights on betting tips along with a reliable Online Cricket Betting ID.